Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pink Jelly Shoes!

Yesterday, I had to run some errands and decided I'd feel a lot better if I got out of my ginormous gouchos (I promise I only wear them around the house) and ragged tank top. While searching through my closet, I found this gem of a top that my friends bought for me when I was pregnant with S. I'm so glad it peeked through all the random clothes I can't fit into right now because it also gave me the opportunity to wear my new jelly shoes from Happy Scarf! I never thought I'd want to wear jelly shoes, considering I totally missed the wagon in the 90s and never wore them when they were in style then. However, when I checked them out online, they looked so roomy and airy... and flat. Those all seemed like very necessary details in a shoe while I'm 8-9-10 months pregnant this summer.
You'll have to excuse my pictures. I'm just not the girl who can take her own photos and have good quality. It's an art I don't have time to perfect. This is why Husband takes all of my weekend photos.
 top: Liz Lange Maternity for Target, jeans: Motherhood, jellies: c/o Happy Scarf, earrings: c/o Scarlet Samples
My new shoes were as expected- fit perfectly with a little bit of room to swell (ahem) and VERY light and airy. I was afraid they'd be sweaty, but they totally weren't! The only thing I was a bit disappointment in was the color. I thought they would be more nude like on the website, but they really are a pale pinkish purple hue. I'm okay with that since I have plenty of pink, but I was just hoping for something I could wear with everything!
Don't forget to enter the Bitty Bug Designs giveaway on Blonde Undercover Blonde!
And please visit yesterday's post about our friend, Officer James Winslow. See what you can do to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!