Friday, July 13, 2012

Outfit Fail

I think I'll be having quite a few of these outfit fails while I'm trying to fit my between baby and normal body. Should be fun. This dress is a go-to for me whether pregnant or not. It's just been an awesome tent that I can belt or wear a cardigan with. I even want to get a slouchy sweater to wear over it in the fall for a completely shapeless look. Sounds sexy, right? I think I lost my style over the last year. I've got some work to do. Anyway, I wanted to wear my dress, but it's strapless and I'm nursing... I really need a good, supportive nursing bra and can't go strapless right now. I thought if I threw a top over and belted it, I'd still get the boho vibe I love from the dress and cover my straps. In looking at this, though, I remember how much I really dislike short sleeves and man, I look matronly. I tried.
 dress: F21, top: Old Navy (it's going to Goodwill), shoes: Fergie, belt: Old Navy
awesome lioness hair: c/o Summertime
I need to do myself a favor and not wear a belt until the belly is all the way gone. And while I'm at it, I'll do myself another favor and not wear sleeves this length, ever. Win some/lose some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!