Thursday, October 4, 2012

Weeks in the Life

There have been a few times over the last two weeks that I've walked past the computer and said to myself, "I don't think I'm going to blog anymore." I've been through this before. I didn't know where my passion went or what the purpose was. I used to find SO much joy in sharing my outfits and being creative with my wardrobe. My priorities and focus have changed and I still don't know where I'm going with all of this. But I do know that when I don't blog, I miss it. So, thank you to the readers who are still around and "Hi!" to the newbies who've found me recently. Bear with me while I figure it out.
For now, this is what's been up!

I've taken up cooking. I mean, I cooked before, but now I'm super into it. I've been trying my hand at some new and different recipes. This one is pork pasole. Mmm. We'll discuss pork at a later time.
 Husband turned 29 on September 25th and bought himself the iPhone 5 the week before. Because I couldn't get another gift, S and I decided to bake a cake and surprise him when he got home from work.
 ... and he was super surprised. :)
 S saw these car flags after a photoshoot we did with some friends over the weekend and said, "Go Redskins!" I thought my brother would be proud!
Here's some delicious cider chicken (ahem) with a side of rice, broccoli, and mini sweet peppers.
Like my awesome edit job? Don't wanna show the goods on the ol' interwebs. Here are the girls on one of my lazy nights when I didn't want to do two entirely separate baths. Gosh, I love them.
*****
Join me as I work toward a vegetarian diet! If you're interested, ask me and I'll write about why and what I plan to eat. Otherwise, I'm still figuring out where the blog needs to go as far as focus/direction. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!