Thursday, November 1, 2012

Feeling Blue

Not really, actually. It's the first day of the Holiday Season and I'm hyped up! If you've been a long-time reader, you know I'm one of those annoying people who believe that Thanksgiving is in the Christmas season and I start playing Bing's "White Christmas" on November 1. I love celebrating Thanksgiving, giving thanks, and teaching my little one(s) about thankfulness and the first Thanksgiving. However, I think Christmas music, colors, decoration, and the TRUE MEANING of the day is so joyous and happy that I want to draw it out as long as I can. I can't blame me.
In other news, I got dressed again. Two days in a row? I think I need an applause. I didn't even know that I'd be going anywhere except to drop S off at school, but I ended up hanging out with a friend and going to lunch with her and all of our kids. Not that I'd ever have ANY kind of problem going places in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. I do it all the time. But even if I'm not looking my best, there's something to be said about the outlook of my day correlating with the effort I put in to get dressed in the morning. 
Apparently, this is how I look when I'm trying to figure out the timer on my camera... Cute.
 sweater: Old Navy, tee: Target, jeans: Old Navy, shoes: from Whitney
Why do people look down/away from the camera for blog pictures? I think I need to learn some posing skills. I'm totally out of practice and don't think I ever knew how to do it, before. 
Glad to be back! My glamorous life (ahem, crying baby and laundry) calls!

Check out an awesome giveaway at my friend, Alida's, blog for her gorgeous Nautical Diva tee! Ends tomorrow, so go NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!