Saturday, November 3, 2012

You Knotty Barbie

Errands called for a bit more than my sparkly star jammie pants today. Not much more, but an upgrade to jeans, nonetheless. Clearly, I'm not a Barbie, but you get it, right? One of these days, I won't share my laundry line and I'll figure out the settings on my camera, but today isn't that day.
 sweatshirt and tank: Old Navy, jeans: Charlotte Russe, shoes: TOMS
 I'm loving this messy knotted bun! Just pull your hair up in a ponytail at the desired height (mine fell a bit throughout the day, so this is lower than I'd planned), tie your pony in a knot, and secure with a few bobby pins. Super easy, functional and sort of cute, even!
Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!