Friday, January 11, 2013

The Plan, Willis.

Whatchu lookin' at, Willis?

I promised a plan. Here it is. Weeks should look like this. It'll help me stay organized and on track and give you an idea of what the heck is going on around here and what days you might like coming by!

Mondays: Something I Wore
Tuesdays: The Girls
Wednesdays: Something I Ate
Thursdays: A Truth
Fridays: Unplugged (ie: Whatever I want...)
Some Saturdays: Finding the Beauty

Now, what all of that means is more for me to know and you to find out! But at least it gives you an idea. If you've been wondering, Little S. will be 4 this month! And Bean is turning 7 months next week! WHOA. For real... this is happening way too fast.
Pssst. I'm showing you something super fun, tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!