Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Something I Ate: Zoe's Kitchen

For the love of all delicious things... There's a restaurant called Zoe's Kitchen that we just got down here. Apparently it's a pretty big chain. I'm so glad it made its way to my little city, because OH.MY.GOSH. Can we say, "Yummy?" This is the orzo tabouli salad with veggie kebabs. My mouth is watering and I had it two days ago. I want to go back and try everything on the menu, including their fresh, in-house hummus. LOVE some good hummus! 
It's been a rough week, friends. Between not sleeping much, struggling to keep up with the house, finding out Norah is cutting her first two teeth (I literally just found them this morning), and breaking a very special piece of my every day life (that'll be tomorrow's Truth post), I was so thankful that my husband took a night off last night and took care of the girls so I could go out with my friends. It was a much needed evening away from my usual responsibilities and a great way to get even a tiny grasp on my entire identity. 
Do you ever lose yourself?

1 comment:

  1. Take іnto account youг Delonghi items attempteԁ аnd еxamіned, and they аre ρrovеn to bе
    vегy sturdу. Nonethelesѕ, nοt likе cоnsidеrаblу less high-priced manufacturers, it iѕ
    muсh leѕs expensive to swіtch a damaged asρect thаn
    it is to οbtain а new grill. You will have
    to cοnfess that dωеlling nοw will in nο waу be comprеhenѕive ωithοut these time ρreserving units.


    Feеl free to suгf tο my homеpage .
    .. Panini - freemail9.net
    Feel free to visit my site :: Testing Small Appliances

    ReplyDelete

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!