Thursday, May 23, 2013

Old Navy's Got Easy

It's no secret that my go-to clothing store is Old Navy. Among others like Target, Maurices, Gap, New York & Company, occasionally Charlotte Russe, and places like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls, I find myself heading to Old Navy the most. I also find them extremely hit or miss. I don't know if their style evolves a lot or if it's mine that changes so often that I stick my nose up to their selections just about every other season. Their summer crop, though? I'm totally digging it. There's enough brights, stripes, polka dots, and classics to appease me. I like wild, but I really NEED easy right now. And easy means cotton, comfortable, washable, and throw-on wearable. Old Navy has nailed those adjectives down for me and I'm sharing some of my favorites, here!
All Old Navy- this season, from Polyvore.

What are you excited to wear this summer? And what's you're go-to "easy" outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!