Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Cups (When I'm Gone)" Challenge

My brother asked me to learn the "Cups" song from Pitch Perfect, and as much as I loved it, I didn't think there was any way I could figure it out. After watching a few YouTube videos over and over again, I got the cup part down. A day later, I was able to sing and accompany myself. In true Pitch Perfect form, my facebook status was, "Cups! NAILED IT!" and I friend challenged me by responding, "Video or it didn't happen." On my way out the door to the pool, while watching my kids play in the living room, I quickly grabbed a cup and thus was born this video. I'm smiling at the girls over the counter, in the living room, because they were banging toy cups around while I did this video!

Enjoy! (I couldn't embed the video because it was too large and I don't have the patience to figure out how to compress it, so... click the YouTube link to see it!)

Cups (When I'm Gone) Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!