Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Soft

I bought this dress for vacation because I thought it'd be a super easy thing to throw on with a belt, scarf, or just over my swimsuit. Best. Purchase. EVER. I wear it like three times a week. Can't go wrong with a LBD, right? And by LBD, I totally mean the very softest, most thin cotton of all time. Say, "Hello," to my new best friend (no longer available in black jack). 
 dress: Old Navy, scarf: c/o Happy Scarf, sandals: bridesmaid gift
 I also got about 6 inches chopped off of my hair last week. It wasn't supposed to go that way, but the lady who cut my hair first did a horrendous hack job on it. I asked for a trim with lots of layers and got a mullet. I'm not joking. It was the length you see now, but only in the front, and behind my ears, it was about 4 inches longer. The manager had to fix me up and I ended up with much shorter hair than I'd intended, but it's growing on me... and it gives me a reason to style it.

Have you ever had a terrible hair cut that you've had to get fixed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!