Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cajz Sunday

Cajz? I was trying to shorten "casual." Anyway...
My MIL was in town over the weekend and Sunday morning consisted of breakfast at home, picking up lunch for the hubs while he worked, and lunch out. I changed into a dress for an afternoon baby shower and then back into my shorts for the remainder of the day. Still not sure how I'm feeling about shorts... The important thing is that I'm wearing them, regardless of our previous hate/hate relationship.
 tanks, shorts, sandals: Old Navy
I don't know if I've told y'all about my knees before... Something tells me that I have and that it was pretty recent. I'll chock it up to mommy brain if I'm repeating myself, though. The dark spots on my knees are sun damage from years and years of tanning and not exfoliating the dry patches. So, basically, don't go in the tanning beds because they cause cancer. And ugly spots on your knees. I always think about retouching them, then remember that I'm one of those real people that likes to show how things are without Photoshop. So, there you have it. And I'm not wearing make-up, either. BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!