Monday, July 8, 2013

Country Fried

There's something sweet to be said about a ruffly dress and boots. I just want to twirl and shout Taylor Swift lyrics from the rooftops, pretending I'm "twenty-two-ooh-ooh-ooh." No one has to know the truth. I've always loved this dress for its youthful, flirty flow, but I always wear it in the fall with a chunky cardigan. I'm glad I pulled it out of the back of the closet for church on Saturday night, because it just made me feel pretty. I love how a piece of clothing can do that.
dress: c/o Maurices, boots: Soda, belt: New York & Company, necklace: was my Nana's

What's a piece in your closet that you usually wear in another season, but could pull it out and style it for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!