Saturday, July 6, 2013

Red, White, Blue

Better late than never, yes?
Here's a recap of our July 4th. It was absolutely fantastic, laid back, and we got to spend some time with Clarke, so I couldn't have asked for a better day. We spent most of it at the pool, I cooked a completely untraditional, but healthy and yummy feast, and we accidentally ran into my girls from church at the fireworks. Sadie had her big kid friends, Norah had her baby friends, Clarke had man friends, and I had my girls. It was absolutely perfect. Couldn't have asked for better weather or a better way to celebrate our nation's birthday. Hope yours was awesome, too!
 The littles wore matching dresses from Old Navy.
 My dress and sandals are also from Old Navy. I made my scarf/necklace out of an old dress of Sadie's because I didn't have anything red.
Festive family photo!
 Sadie with three of her buddies... I just adore how cute this photo is.
 Caprese salad, turkey and spinach stuffed sweet potato, and roasted prosciutto-wrapped asparagus
 Beauty and the tree
Norah loved the fireworks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!