Thursday, August 22, 2013

Momformational {Fashion & Faith Link-Up}

I went to an informational and planning meeting for our local MOPS group last night and wore one of my favorite tops that I own. I think I'd wear this baby every day if that wasn't... dirty. I will say that I was sad to see how low cut the neckline was because I'd originally purchased the top to wear with the big tear drop statement necklaces and it just doesn't look right with them. Can't win 'em all.
 shirt and jeans: Old Navy, necklace: GroopDealz, sandals: Fergalicious 
Yes, I got a little too much sun on my face. And yes, we'll address the hair color dye-lemma another day.
Linked up with Lindsey of Ruby Girl for Fashion & Faith Thursday.

Fashion & Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!