Friday, August 23, 2013

Confessional Friday: My Perfect Day

I'm linking up with Leslie, of A Blonde Ambition {the cutest little preggers blogger in Internet Land, now that Molly has had baby Lilly!} for Confessional Friday. 


Today's topic is:
How you'd spend your perfect day...
And let me tell you how tough it was for me to come up with these! I haven't thought about what my perfect day would be in a long time. I'm generally busy trying to make sure everyone else has a perfect day. Or... at least trying to make sure they live through the day. C'est la vie, yes? So, mine...

* I would wake up in a beach villa, California king sized bed, covered in fluffy white pillows and a white down comforter, next to hubs, by the sound of crashing waves, and to the smell of coffee brewing and bacon cooking.
* After getting out of bed, I would take my time getting coffee and reading my bible and devotion, eating breakfast, and getting ready for my day.
* Hubs and I would take a morning walk on the beach and collect seashells for the girls (because they're with Gigi or Grandma while Daddy and Mommy are on a grown up vacation).
* Hubs would go play golf while I got a massage, facial, mani, and pedi.
* I would go shopping with an unlimited budget and buy way more stuff for the girls than myself... because let's face it, their clothes are stinking adorable.
* Hubs and I would meet back up for drinks and dinner on a private yacht, then we'd go swimming in clear blue water that's lit by the base of the boat.
* Back to the beach villa for coffee, dessert, and special grown up time.
image via Kempinski (maybe we should be heading to one of these hotels!)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!