Thursday, September 12, 2013

When Everyone's Watching

I'm not usually one of those people who doesn't smile in my photos, however, I felt super awkward in this extremely busy spot, downtown, this morning. I was so much more concerned with hurrying up than smiling! Sad, but true. Someone literally stopped in the MIDDLE of the road and said, "Hey, baby, I'll take your picture." I almost said, "Really? That'd be so helpful." Then, I decided that probably wasn't in my or Norah's best interest. I promise I'm happy, though. Even if you can't tell in today's pictures.
 dress: Forever21 (as skirt), tank: Maurices c/o, sandals and belt: Target, shades: NY&Co
 Y'all, it's so sad that the first thing I think of when I look at this outfit is, "I can't wait until I can wear regular bras, again!" I know there are amazing, supportive, miraculous nursing bras that make the girls look incredulous. But those bras aren't in my budget and these more affordable ones make me look like I could use some Aunt Jemima poured on the flapjacks. Lovely image to leave you with on this fine Thursday. See you tomorrow, lovelies!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!