Monday, October 7, 2013

Black on Black on Funday Monday

There's not a whole lot of fun happening in my FundayMonday outfit. To make you feel better, though, I actually wore this lacking of fun outfit on Friday and didn't get a chance to post it. It looks like I was mourning the arrival of the weekend, but that wasn't really the case. Although, sometimes, I enjoy the work week more because I forget that I'm not getting to see the Hubs as much. During the weekend, he's gone all day and I'm left to remember that he's not around. Someday, he won't be working a zillion hours a week.
 dress and tank: Old Navy, leggings and flats: Target
I'll try and wear make-up next time I do outfit photos. Keyword: Try.
Hope you're all having a great Monday! I was excited to get back to school and see the kiddos this morning. And my girls were happy to be back on schedule. I swear that weekends completely throw us off, no matter how hard I try to stay on beat! Both girls are pretty much losing grip right now, so I foresee an early bedtime tonight. Have a great rest of your day! I hear banging and crying, so that's my cue!

still being [molly]


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!