Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rainy Day Plaid

My best friend called me, last night, and left a message. I missed her call because I was putting the kids to bed and I didn't check my phone until this morning. Her message was so sweet, letting me know she was thinking about me and my new job, wondering how the girls and Hubs were doing, and talking about how chilly it was in DC. She told me that the cold weather was alright because she could happily wear plaid. So, thank you, best friend, for picking out my outfit for today. 
 top: Old Navy, cardigan: New York & Company, leggings: Target, shoes: Ross
I started my morning with this outfit including skinny jeans, but quickly changed into these thick leggings because I wasn't feeling so skinny. My job also requires me to get up and down off the floor all day and I wasn't feeling the glove-like fit of those babies. My shirt is *barely* long enough for me to feel comfortable wearing leggings. But, let's be honest. I don't think my preschoolers really pay attention to all that business. For a cool, rainy, fall day, this outfit was perfectly cozy and served me well in the comfort and ability to move lots departments.
I'm really looking forward to wearing this plaid shirt several other ways through fall and winter, so don't be surprised if you see it eighty zillion times. It's the only one I've got!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!