Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We Love Colors Wednesday: Scarlet Red

You read it right, my friends! New outlook, new feature! Wednesdays are going to be my days to feature sweet legs and my lovely sponsor, We Love Colors!

skirt (worn as tube dress): Thrifted
blazer: Thrifted and birthday gifted by Rochelle
scarlet red tights: c/o We Love Colors
booties: Payless
teal bead and chain necklace: Body Shop
teal belt: Old Navy


You guys know how much I love the combination of red and teal, right? It's unexpected, but so classic at the same time. There was a Tiffany blue/ruby craze in the wedding biz a few years ago, and perhaps my love of the combo stems from buying every wedding magazine featuring the colors for inspiration (AFTER I was married). I'm definitely considering doing this scheme in a room at our house. Hubs will be on board, because he loves me and I'm awesome.

Also, in case you were wondering how awesome Hubs is, he stopped by work to pick me up in the parking lot on his way home this morning. He took my pictures AND saved me from the freezing rain. What a lover, right? Then (just when I thought I couldn't love him any more), he tweeted this:
"Taking pics of @FashionMomma22 brings back great college art memories and how fun it is!"
I love that man.


Just in case you're missing Little S., she taught me what a pentafoil is last night.
A PENTAFOIL.
Do you know what that is?
Also, we took her potty seat to dinner last night and she used it before AND after eating at the restaurant!!!

For all you lovers of pretty things, please check out my friend's mom's Etsy shop, Doe Run Jewelry! Each piece is handmade and no two items are exactly alike. I'm so excited to see where the shop goes! 
There just may be a Doe Run Jewelry giveaway in the nearish future! 
Get pumped and start telling me what your favorites are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!