Saturday, May 28, 2011

Intense Adoration: House of Turquoise (and Red)

Has anyone else seen the blog, House of Turquoise?
I think I reach a lifetime worth of drooling each time Erin posts!

Scrolling through the photos has provided so much inspiration for our guest room and has also really helped me show Husband how beautiful turquoise and red can be together. I intensely adore this combination and I've pulled a few of Erin's photos to show you how many ways these hues can jam. 

Dreamy. Dreamy. Dreamy.





Okay, so this next one's not really turquoise and not really red, but you get the picture, right? I want to add some black and white accents to the room, so this photo has been sitting in my inspiration folder for that reason. I also have a fluffy dog that's going to sit on everything plush. So it's just fitting.


And here are some ways I've used the combo:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!