Friday, May 27, 2011

Project Self: 199.6

Morning, friends! As promised, I'm working on a Friday link-up for us to get healthy, together. 
I don't have time to post all the details and link right now, because I woke up, late, but I'll do it when I get off work, early this afternoon.

Basically, I'm sharing my weight. I'm not afraid, anymore.
I told you my secrets.
And each Friday, I'm going to weigh in as soon as I wake up (before I shower or eat) and host this link party as a sign that I'm reaching out for your help and support. 
Anyone can link up. Anything regarding health is perfect!
Recipes, exercise, meal plans, life changes, workout clothes, plans, etc.

Hi! I'm home from work. Here are the details!
PROJECT SELF
is going to be a weekly link party that happens every Friday. I know it's not style related, but know what? If I want to wear clothes, I've gotta be kickin', right? YOU, too!
Post about ANYTHING that will help you become a better you:
- goals
- workouts
- meals
- habits (making or breaking)
- anything health/fitness related
... ANYTHING ... 
And link up at the bottom of each Friday post.


Your little link at the bottom is going to help motivate me to get through this.
With your help and support, I'm going to get healthy!
shirt: Target
carpis: Old Navy


Today's quick and delicious lunch:
Spicy black bean and veggie soup
- 1 can organic low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can organic black beans
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (I used peas, carrots, corn, green beans)
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- garlic powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, adobo to taste

Bring to a boil, let simmer for 20 minutes.
ENJOY!

199.6
1 down since Tuesday.
79.6 to go.

Ready, set, LINK!


And if you haven't seen, yet, please check out the new...
SHOP MY CLOSET page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!