Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sunshine & The Award

This is the post that was eaten "The Day that Blogger Died." 
Reposting for those of you who didn't see your award!!!

The lovely Lindsay of Ruby Girl bestowed upon me the Sunshine Award!
Thank you, sweet girl! If you haven't had the chance to stop by Lindsay's blog, you need to get there, now! She's beautiful, classy, creative, and so, so sweet!


The rules:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post.

2) Tell us some things about yourself.

3) Nominate 10 bloggers.

4) Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.
Some things? How many somethings? I'll tell you five of them! 
- I'm about to start the BEST JOB, ever! Starting Monday, I'll be nannying for a sweet family, including three kiddos! And on May 30, I'll start bringing my own little munchkin to work with me, too! YAY.
- I have four tattoos. Yep. That was a good phase in my life. Ahem...
- This weekend, I'm going to redo my vegetable garden and include tomatillos for the FIRST time! The plants were a parting gift from my sweet director!
- I've never been to Disney (World or Land). Sad, but true story.
- I'm going to pile so much crap on my plate in the next few months that I'll be able to wear the hat of a mother, wife, nanny, local food buyer and grower, seamstress, stylist, and professional good sleeper. I can't wait for a good night's sleep because I'll actually be TIRED from doing things that don't include sitting at a desk all day!  
The 10 lovelies I'm tagging are:
 
And just so I can find a proper place to share these photos, I'm going to show you a little extra sunshine.
Here are some pictures from the beach, last weekend. These are all of the house/beach before the wedding that Christina and I attended on Saturday! I could just die... The blue was so blue. The weather was perfect. And the water was clear, hushed, and magical.


Wherever you are, I hope you're enjoying some sunshine, today! It's my first day not working at the university and I'm spending the day catching up on appointments and shopping for veggies to put in my garden this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!