Saturday, May 21, 2011

Interruption...

I hereby interrupt this week's installment of "Intense Adoration" to catch you up on outfits for the week! 

Thursday:
The kids' mom told me that she was impressed with my keeping up my style. It was only day 4, so I didn't feel like I'd been trying too hard (and I took my pictures BEFORE mascara this particular morning, btw). This is the closest outfit version I had to the winner of the Nanny Style Contest, so I guess I didn't get to cropping the pants. Now that I wore them, I'm not sure if I want to chop 'em up. They're nice pants, right? I also tried the Heidi braids for the first time. 

 top: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
chinos: Old Navy
flip flops: Old Navy



Friday:
I allowed myself a more casual day with a t-shirt and jeans, but really wished for a sundress while we walked to the park. It was really sunny and warm and jeans + heat and humidity = lots of discomfort. Boy 4 told me how much he liked spending time with me, yesterday, and I just about melted. Before I left, I was reassured by The Mom (I guess that can be her blog name?) that she was very happy and comfortable with me... I'll rest easy this weekend.

 top: Charlotte Russe
jeans: Charlotte Russe
sandals: Target

 hair: slept in braids
eyes: a purplish brown from my e.l.f. 100 pallet
mascara: Maybelline Falsies


I miss you guys so much!!! I hope to spend some time, tomorrow, catching up on blogs and commenting. You all have been so supportive of me in my new endeavor and I'm SO thankful for all of you! Now, I'm off to make pancakes for a crying toddler, a husband who won't listen to me about not bringing juice into the house, and then I'll be doing housework all day, until Boy 4's birthday party this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!