Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mascara Genetics

If you read my tweets today, you might have seen the one where I said I've been genetically predisposed to not function properly without mascara. I wholeheartedly believe that! If I haven't put mascara on, I haven't full woken up. If I'm wearing the dirtiest, grungiest, ugliest clothes you've ever seen, I'm most likely still wearing mascara. Obsession? Probably.

Know what else I'm obsessed with? My husband's photography.
Know why? 
Because when he's not around, this is as artsy as we get on Fashion Momma:

dress: WalMart
sandals: Target
belt: Target

Nanny rating: 7 out of 10
You can't beat the comfort of this dress and adding a belt makes it less of a muu muu. Breton stripes are a forever classic and a t-shirt dress is a perfect summer staple. I found the length to be a bit hindering when bending over to pick up toys or sitting on the floor to play with the kids. Sometimes it's tough to stay modest in dresses when your job is to move, but dresses also provide easy comfort and are breathable for the hottest months of the year.


I've never been so tired in.my.life.
And I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!