Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Over the Weekend

I didn't dress up over the weekend like I usually do. With strep throat, Saturday was kind of hellacious and I pretty much had to be dragged out of bed. But I did manage to put on something other than yoga pants for our "quick" errands to pick up veggies from our local CSA and return a few items from Old Navy.

Little did I know how BIG Saturday was going to become.
We ended up being out all day long and made a huge family decision. More to come on that this weekend, though. If you don't follow me on twitter, you'll just have to hold your breath for the surprise!

shirt: Old Navy
jeans: Charlotte Russe
shoes: Target
puka necklace: Some beach shop 9 years ago (beach week)



I also use the weekends for Little S. to wear her prettiest things, since she gets just as dirty and sweaty as I do on weekdays! Adore. Adore. Adore this little princess!

On Little S.
shirt: Old Navy
shorts: Target
bow: Target
shoes: Once Upon a Child, Consignment

I'd also really like to draw your attention to my friend, ML's most recent post over at Twenty York Street. She discussed blogger topics and how blogs change with the writer over time. I really enjoyed the post because I can definitely relate to morphing and changing the style and thesis of my blog while I'm going through a lot of my own life changes.
Thanks for such a great post, ML!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!