Monday, June 27, 2011

Pretty in Pink

I've been pining after things pretty, flirty, light, and pink this summer. I have a sports bra in the color and that's about it. I really crave to get dressed up more often and not only for the blog. I don't know if the critiques suggesting that I change the name/face of the blog have thrown me back into a fashion loving frenzy, but whatever's happened, I need to keep my wallet tight and my creative juices flowing. There are about 15 sewing projects in my "to-do" pile that just keeps growing taller and taller.

I pulled some inspiration from Polyvore and these picks pretty much have me itching to shop.
Oh, budgets...


What color are you craving this season?

If you haven't entered my 400 Followers Giveaway, check it out!
Trust me, you don't want to miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!