Monday, July 25, 2011

27 Dresses

... or maybe a few less.
I really did love getting gussied up for days in a row while in northern VA for my brother (and new sister!)-in-laws' wedding. We started the celebration on Thursday afternoon with a quiet evening at the bride's parents' home. Homemade sangria and homemade pizza filled our tummies and we had lots of fun chatting about Kathleen's (hey, sister!) and Brent's relationship. I also got to meet her closest friends and spend time with her mom and sister, which was really nice! Little S. did a great job fitting in with the ladies, ate some pizza, drank the virgin sangria, and watched Yo Gabba Gabba! on our new iPad.

dress and sandals: Target
watch: New York & Company (it stopped, though. sad face.)
shiny skin: c/o 110 degree temps + 100% humidity


Apologies for quality, but I jacked this from the MOH's facebook. I look good making salad, right?
YES, I made that face on purpose. Or maybe I just look like that in the kitchen.


I'll be posting more outfits from last week + Little S. in her flower girl garb throughout the week! I hope you all have been enjoying your summer. I sure have! I go back to work for the first time in THREE WEEKS tomorrow... 

Also, if you donated an item in my 400 Follower Giveaway, definitely check out the winner's (Tara!) post about the prize package. She was so sweet to individually thank each and every person who sent something! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!