Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wedding Friday

The Friday before the wedding, we got up early, had breakfast at Silver Diner (nom nom!) and went to the mall. I HAD to visit Forever 21, because I'd never been in the actual store! Little S. enjoyed the Disney Store and Legoland (or something of the sort). It was over 100 degrees, so I opted to stay extra comfy in a cotton knit. In retrospect, the dress doesn't look fabulous on me, but at least it was breathable!

dress, shoes, belt: Target

Friday evening, we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I knew I needed something comfortable because we'd be driving back and forth between Tyson's and Arlington. Oh, and I have a two-year-old to chase around! Target came in handy, once again, with the perfect dress.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!