Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dreaded Shorts

Last Saturday, I went shopping with Hubs, Little S. and my MIL. I was on the hunt for my new New Balance running shoes. You know, since I'm all fitness-y and whatnot. I have been trying to figure out how to style this plain tee for a while. The color is gorgeous and of course, I want to tuck it into every a-line skirt I own. But the fact of the matter is that I also really want to learn how to wear these shorts more.

I really hate shorts.

top: LOFT
shorts: Old Navy
wedges: Lower East Side
necklace: I can't remember
earrings: Charlotte Russe



I was definitely comfortable while shopping in the heat and humidity. It was really nice to be able to pull my hair back and still look a bit dressed up. My usual hair up days include spandex pants, sports bra and a tank top. The wedges made me hate the shorts just a bit less, but I'm still not sold.

I've discovered I'm infinitely powerless when it comes to a plain tee. What would you have done to spruce this outfit up just a bit more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!