Saturday, July 2, 2011

Intense Adoration: From the Bathroom

That sounds really bad, but I'm totally going somewhere mostly normal with this. As a busy mom, I don't really get to spend as much time in the bathroom as I'd like. I don't mean on the toilet, but I'd really like to take a long, hot shower instead of a rushed one. Or I'd really like to spend more than 2 minutes on my face. The longest I get to spend "taking care of myself" in the morning is usually 4 minutes. In the evening, I spoil myself and take my time. I spend about 15 minutes doing the whole floss and brush my teeth, wash and moisturize my face, take my contacts out regimen. The next five things have made it into my top five favorite bathroom items, not only because I love them, but they help me with efficiency!

Food Lion has it!

Johnson's baby lotion - for my face/neck
Available at drugstores and most grocery stores

Includes: body wash/shampoo, lotion, perfume

Old Navy ball of bands
(bought these in the check-out aisle)

People Style Watch magazine

What are you addicted to in your bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!