Monday, July 4, 2011

Prim & Prismatic - Frugalista Diaries

Readers, it's the fourth installment of...
Prim & PRISMATIC
Style Bloggers and Their Use of Color

Don't forget to head on over and check out Megan's awesome blog!

Do you think you’re bold when choosing colors to wear? If so, what makes you so attracted to colors and why are you comfortable in them? If not, why? I think so, I often pick lots of color when I need a 'pick me up.'


If you could choose to put a bright, flashy piece in your wardrobe, would you choose an accessory or a basic staple? Accessory - more wear.


What is your favorite boldly colored wardrobe item in your closet? Either my Magenta 'Alexa' Look-a-Like or My Purple Peep-Toes.


Do you incorporate bright colors in other aspects of your life (ie: decorating, art, gardening, etc.)? Absolutely!


Fill in the blanks:- If I could only choose one color to wear for the rest of my life, it would be some shade of Wow, that's a toughy, Green, maybe?
- Most people think my personal style is Bohemian & Edgy because I push the envelope.
- If I had to wear hot pink or kelly green, I’d definitely pick Kelly Green.
- The craziest color combo I’ve ever rocked is Green and Purple. Now that I say that it seems kind of boring.


Thank you so much for being July's Prim & Prismatic featured blogger, Megan! YOU KNOW how much I love you and I know my readers will, too! If you haven't, yet, please check out my super stylish friend's blog!

The winner of my 400 Follower Giveaway is:True Random Number Generator



23
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations, Tara! I'm sending you an email, now!

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy 4th of July!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!