Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Trendy Tots Tuesday: Southern Belle

My girl is blossoming into a little southern belle! She adores her big, fluffy bows, pretty dresses, and big photo poses! Plus, Husband just really knows how to capture this kid at her best! Without further ado, here's Little S. in her Sunday best!

dress: I don't know the brand, but we got it from a consignment shop!
TAGS STILL ON - can you believe it?


This one has to be one of my favorite Little S. photos of all time. Can't wait to frame it. Or maybe I'll get it blown up on canvas! Even with the neighbor's big, black truck in the background. :)



Every single day, I'm more and more thankful for this sweet blessing. I wonder what I did to deserve her.

Don't forget to LINK UP with your trendy tot this week! Spread the word and please link back to this post so we can find more awesome parents to share their sweet kiddos!

Juice Fast Diary






No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!