Thursday, December 8, 2011

Polka Dotted

Yesterday, I scrubbed my bathroom until my back hurt so badly that the whole place literally sparkled. After taking a shower, I didn't know what my plans were, but I knew I was going to get out of grungy clothes and my brand new Old Navy (sale!) sweater fit the bill, perfectly. Can't go wrong with some polka dots!

sweater: Old Navy ($10!)
cami: Kohl's
jeans: Old Navy
headband: Target
shoes: via Whitney
lipstick: Jet Setter by Rimmel


I ended up taking Little S. to pick up my friend, Melanie. We went to AC Moore and did some craft shopping, then by the time we got back to my place to hang out, Husband showed up early from work! I was terrified when I heard the door open because he was about an hour early. Needless to say, my evening was cut short, but it was much needed because I was exhausted! I'm looking forward to seeing my friend again, soon! And I can't wait to style this sweater, again. It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!