Saturday, January 14, 2012

15 Weeks Pregnant With Bean

striped shirt: Old navy
camisole: Rue 21
jeans: Charlotte Russe
boots: Payless
watch: Christmas gift from MIL

I'm 15 weeks pregnant with Bean and looking more like when I was five months with Little S. They don't lie when they say you show earlier with the second! I'm enjoying having a showing baby belly, but because I'm not a skinny girl, I think people would definitely be foolish to assume at this point that I'm pregnant without me saying it! 

This is the first week of many that I haven't had chronic migraines and that has been an enormous relief. Morning sickness sort of wore off after the first trimester and I get twinges of nausea here and there, but nothing like the 3-10 p.m. waves from weeks 7-13. I'm starting to feel a bit of light fluttering when I'm lying still and I'm happy to report that it's not the wind most people mistake for baby movement. I can't wait until Bean's little kicks and jabs get a little more pronounced. Over the past week, I've experienced a few growing pains and some today that have lasted dully for hours. Other than sleeplessness and normal back pain, I don't have too many complaints! The flow of the second trimester seems true to form, once again!

In 17 more days, Little S. will turn three and we'll find out Bean's gender. I'm *SO* excited because we'll be able to start moving things over to the nursery and making plans for decorating! If we have a girl, I think I want to do elephants. If we have a boy, we could totally still do elephants, but I think we might do an ocean theme. I totally want an octopus somewhere!

And for now, I'm going to go hang out with my Little! Casey was my second little sister in Sigma Alpha Iota in college and she's visiting for the weekend! I haven't seen her since my first little (so lucky I got sweet, beautiful twins!) got married in June 2010. What the hay? We're trying to figure out what to do for dinner tonight, so I'm heading out! I'll be back on Monday with our meal plan for the week! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!