Thursday, January 12, 2012

This Week, I'm Loving...

Pretty Little Liars
Addicted since I started watching, the continuation of season 2 has got me tied up like never before. I can't wait to officially find out who A is! And who doesn't want to be Lucy Hale? I do!


The Bachelor
I love that Ben is sort of a "normal" guy. Sure, he'll be all blown up and out there when the show's over, but so what? He owns his own winery, he's rustic, and it's the flippin' Bachelor. I really don't care who it is. I just like to indulge in the ridiculous reality TV.


Cloth Diapers
Well, I don't actually have any, yet.
But I'm researching them like it's my second job.
And I've bought a few! I can't wait to see them in person!


My new pink Otter Box Commuter Series iPhone4 case
This was one of my Christmas gifts from the hubs. He did a REALLY great job. I love my new case and how bright and sturdy it feels! I also love that I get to see my little apple on the back. Yes, I'm one of those.


B-E-D
There really isn't anything else to say.
Is there?


What things are on your list to make this week just a little sweeter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!