Monday, January 16, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Welcome to the first Meal Plan Monday!
As part of my new blog schedule, I'll be sharing our meal plans + one recipe from the week each Monday. It's going to help me stay on my toes and hopefully give you guys some ideas, too!

Monday
White Chicken Chili (adapted from Biggest Loser mag.)


- 2 c. fat free chicken broth
- 2 c. thick and chunky salsa
- 2.5 c. white beans
- 1 lb. white meat chicken, boiled and shredded
- 1 c. low fat mozzarella cheese
- Sour cream, shredded cheese, & chopped cilantro for garnish
*my addition*
- 1 T. Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning

Tuesday: Turkey paninis & salad
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: Grilled chicken caesar wraps & sauteed green beans
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Pot roast with potatoes and carrots
Sunday: Black bean and corn salad with salsa

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!