Friday, April 27, 2012

Floral and Neon

Guys, I have a confession to make. I miss regular outfit posts! Truth is, I do get dressed most days, so there really isn't a reason not to do them. Would you mind if I started doing more? Guess I shouldn't make any big promises that I can't keep... I'm trying!
dress: Filene's Basement, cardigan: Old Navy, shoes, Guess (from Whitney), belt: Target

My hair is neon. Like the highlighter. Some colors bring it out more than others and I guess blue is one of them because they're almost opposite on the color wheel. Almost. I asked for it! I'm so glad I found this dress in the back of my husband's side of the closet. I forgot about it and it's so soft, cottony, and nightgowny. Yes, that's a new adjective. Friends, only 9.5 weeks left. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!