Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Little Yellow Sunshine

The sun was quite literally shining very brightly, so S had a hard time looking at the camera. I was getting frustrated at first, and then I remembered how when it's really bright, I make my husband count to three while I keep my eyes closed and open them at the last second. Because she's so adorable and looks like a little tye-dye ray of light, I let it slide.
dress: Faded Glory (gift from Granny), bunny: Easter gift from Grandma, barrette: from Granny, shoes: Kohl's
 This bunny has become an extension of our family. When you pet him, he makes little bunny sounds and walks a few steps. Last week, his name was Brobee, after S' favorite Yo Gabba Gabba character. I think it's changed since then. I'll update you when she says it out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!