Friday, April 6, 2012

Targeting the Neons and Brights

I went to Target for a quick errand this week and gasped in glory when I walked in and the front display was neon! I know, I know. I'm behind on the times. Neon's been "in" for months and was a huge fashion projection for the spring and summer. It's also been a while since I've stepped into Target... I've had to build up my strength so I only come out with the item(s) for which I went in. If you're a Target fiend like me, you know how hard it is to go in thinking you'll spend $9 and come out after spending $70. Not hard to do. Either way, I didn't buy one of these items, but I loved them all. I NEED a neon yellow purse and I'm loving the little fedora! So great for shading my face from the sun AND having a cute accessory for all of my maxi dresses this summer. I think I might have to go back and get it... eventually.





How do you feel about the neon trend this season? And what are you loving from Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!