Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Last Cool Weather Day

I wore this to church on Sunday but had such a painful day that I forgot to photograph it! I put the whole McDeal back on just to take pictures in my awesome back yard just so I didn't miss out on sharing! I do think this is the last time until Bean comes that I'm getting this skirt on. It didn't want to come over my top or my bottom... That felt pretty good.

I was planning on editing out our less than attractive grass and the sidewalk chalk all over my porch, but you know what? This is my life. I kind of love it... minus the grass. Having S' art work all over our porch makes me happy every time I open the curtains! As soon as it rains, I ask her to go out and fill it all up, again.
 top & skirt: Old Navy, scarf: c/o Happy Scarf, belt: New York & Company, boots: Silhouettes
Bean and I had our 30 week appointment yesterday. She's perfect and we're right on schedule. No VBAC for me, at least I got some answers and understand the decision. I'm so ready to meet this little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!