Thursday, May 3, 2012

Turquoise & Magenta

I've only worn this dress once before and decided it was time to break it out, again! I love the color and how pink is almost as versatile as black! I also decided I won't be wearing belts for a whole lot longer because as much as it's not too uncomfortable to wear one, there really just isn't space for them. Even the skinny ones!
 dress: Old Navy Maternity, belt: Old Navy, shoes: Target, necklace: The Body Shop
I love getting dressed for bible study. It's about the only thing (along with church) for which I get really excited to put on a dress. Sure, I dress myself when I go out on errands with S, but I don't wear dresses all the time. Those cuffed jeans are sort of my zone right now. I'm alright with that, though. Jeans = getting dressed, right? 

1 comment:

  1. I have those shoes. Love them! Looking good mamma!

    ReplyDelete

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!