Friday, June 1, 2012

Mommy Moxie Review

A few months ago, I reached out to Nicole, of Mommy Moxie, because I absolutely adored her maternity hospital gown design and use of fabrics. After contacting her, we started to communicate on a regular basis and Nicole asked if I wanted to design my own gown for Bean's arrival. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity, and she did an absolutely wonderful job of incorporating my favorite colors, a gorgeous fabric, and she even took my height into account when creating this beauty! I even got to name it, so check her shop in the future if you'd like your own The Little Bit maternity hospital gown!
These gowns are made especially for moms-to-be who don't want to wear a dingy hospital gown that someone else has already... well, used. With buttons all the way down the back for easy access, but lots of modesty and button shoulders for nursing and skin-to-skin contact, the design is exactly what I was looking for! I needed something that wouldn't show my behind while walking the halls and something that would make breast feeding easy and discreet with lots of visitors. Topped off with a coordinating sash, mom and baby look like a pretty wrapped-up present! I'm so pleased.
 Nicole also creates baby items that you can custom order to match your maternity hospital gown! Bean got a beautiful, bright receiving blanket with matching trim and a little burp cloth! The receiving blanket is even embroidered with Bean's initials (hidden). This whole package is going to be so special for our stay in the hospital and makes me feel so prepared and coordinated. Visit Mommy Moxie for beautiful handmade items that will be perfect for expecting mommies and their new babies! I know I can't wait to put these to use.
Special thanks to Mommy Moxie for providing these items for me to review! I will also be posting hospital photos after we get home so you can see it all in (post) action. I'm going to be one of the prettiest  moms in the hospital and I can't complain about that!
Stay tuned for a special Mommy Moxie GIVEAWAY coming on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!