Friday, September 7, 2012

Teal Takeover for Ovarian Cancer Awareness

Teal is hot this season for more than one reason. Jewel tones for fall? Yes, please. But September is also Ovarian Cancer Awareness month and I'm wearing teal to support the cause! My friend, Crystal, wears teal for her grandma, and she brought this month's mission to my attention. I'll be back with some facts on Monday. Today, though, I'm wearing my teal (I don't have much of it, but I plan to change that!) with pride and I hope you will, too.
 dress: Ross, shoes: Lower East Side (jacked 'em from my mom), glasses: Nine West
Excuse my awesome photo quality. My camera was lopsided on my adirondack chair on the front porch and the lens was all fogged up from the intense humidity. One of these days, I'll figure out how to snap my own outfit photos. It's {pretty far down} on my to-do list.  
In other news, I felt pretty in-tune with the mombots this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!