Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sew Cute Baby Things!

I just sent out a really awesome and fun order for a baby shower that's coming up this weekend. I had such a great time with this because I got to use tons of my new fabric and all of the colors were awesome. Just wanted to share the finished products! I hope the new momma and baby love them as much as I loved making them! If you're interested in these types of handmade products, please visit my facebook page:
side note: I didn't enhance any of these pictures- but my flash went off on some and not on others. That's why my floor looks like two different floors!

Nursing cover
 Nursing pads
 Receiving blankets
 Cloth wipes/washcloths
 Contoured burp cloths
Thanks for letting me share!
Speaking of handmade goodies, check out the Chevron Infinity Scarf giveaway at Still Being Molly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!