Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Leaves are Changing

I went through about two weeks of wearing nothing but ill fitting jeans and long sleeved or short sleeved Old Navy t-shirts. After I got really sick of looking like a frump, I decided to punch it up with a ton of bright colors and threw on this new orange printed dress with some maroon layering pieces (tee and tights). It's been a little chilly in the mornings, but the afternoons are still pretty warm, so cardigans and sweaters haven't made their way into my routine quite yet. Layering 3/4 sleeved tees under warmer weather dresses and adding leggings or tights has really allowed me to extend my wardrobe beyond the hot months. This dress is on clearance at Target for $12.68 right now. You're welcome.
 dress: Target, tee: Old Navy, tights: c/o We Love Colors, boots: Soda/Shoe Department
In retrospect, I wish I would have added my yellow bubble necklace to this outfit. The top really leaves something to be desired, but I know for next time. I look forward to adding different colored tights and layering pieces with dresses like this throughout the fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!