Thursday, July 21, 2011

Woven Camellia

When I found out my friend from high school and college, as well as sorority (it's a lot easier to describe it that way) sister, Nikki, opened an etsy shop, I knew I had to find out what she was making! Woven Camellia is a beautiful collection of feather, fabric, and knit accessories, all handmade by Nikki. Her talents have wowed me since the opening of her shop and I absolutely can't wait to support her as she moves forward with this business! Nikki donated a gorgeous silk flower hair pin to my giveaway winner and it is STUNNING! Here's what Nikki had to say!


"Hello everyone! I'm Nikki from Woven Camellia. I'm a gal with too many hobbies and way too little time in the day! I opened a brand new shop on Etsy this past spring, and it's been an exhilarating journey so far. Right now, my shop focuses on fun hair accessories for going out or every day wear, but I'm looking to expand my line to include hand knitted accessories for the fall. One thing you should know about me is that I'm painfully camera shy, so instead of a picture of me, please enjoy these photos of lovely ladies wearing some of my hair clips."




Nikki, your work is incredible and I'm so proud of you! Thank you, again, for donating to my giveaway. I know Tara will love her beautiful hair pin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!