Sunday, October 23, 2011

BeautyMint is Coming!

StyleMint and JewelMint entered the fashion and beauty industry and they took off like rockets to the moon! Now, we are being graced with BeautyMint!

From BeautyMint:
BeautyMint is Jessica Simpson's new personalized skin care line, which is launching at the end of October. Celebrity skin care expert Nerida Joy and Jessica Simpson teamed up to create a personalized, monthly skin care system that will feature exclusive products that combine the most advanced anti-aging technology and science with nourishing botanicals. Members will take Nerida's online Skin Care Consultation to identify their unique skin type and concerns so BeautyMint can personalize the right system to target each member's needs.

I don't know about you guys, but I have some seriously troublesome skin! I'm very much looking forward to the launch of BeautyMint and being able to try a skin care line that will be targeted for me. I've tried everything from Clinique's 1-2-3 step system to ProActiv to Avalon Organics. Still, I have very tiny sebaceous acne that remains all over my forehead all.the.time. It's not just before or during my period. No, then I get the giant scar-bearing red spots on my forehead, chin and cheeks. When BeautyMint contacted me about their upcoming launch, I couldn't have been more excited. As soon as I am able to get my hands on some of the products, I'll definitely be doing a review since I haven't found anything that works just right!

I need to get this stuff fixed.



Even better that just personalized skin care? BeautyMint is donating $1 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for EVERY registration they receive on www.beautymint.com. How simple is does that make it for us to help out? Just click the link and enter your email! You'll be entered as a member and receive information about exclusive offers for your own products!

Like to watch instead of read? Check out BeautyMint on YouTube!
Social media guru? BeautyMint has facebook and twitter, too!

p.s. - Don't forget to enter the Scentsy giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!