Monday, November 7, 2011

Yellow Buttercup eShakti Review

I was contacted by eShakti a while ago and was asked if I'd like to try a piece from their online store. eShakti means "power of the internet" and that's exactly what this site gives us. With sizes ranging from 0 to 4X and most items available for customization, every woman can find something! I was so excited to hear from the company because I have such a difficult time finding clothes that fit me properly. While scouring eShakti, it literally took me a week to choose my item. I ended up picking the beautiful Scallop Tiers Shift Dress, which was available in yellow at the beginning of the fall season, but is now only available in black. When I received my parcel in the mail and opened it, I squealed with surprise. This dress is the epitome of a cupcake! Love? I think so.

denim jacket: American Eagle
boots: Silhouettes
earrings: gifted from Jen
headband: Goody's via Walgreens





Although my personal measurements fit some standard sizing, I took advantage of customizing this dress and filling out the size chart to have it made perfectly for my body. I think we (Husband, ahem) had an operator error and measured my arms too slimly, but other than that, this dress is absolutely perfect and so comfortable. I wanted the hemline to be longer so I could wear it year-round. And even though the color is summery, accessorized with a pair of boots and a jacket, I think it looked perfectly fall. Now, if any of you have some awesome winter styling ideas for this little number, I'd love to hear them!

Check out eShakti online for thousands of styles that you can order off the rack or have created to fit your body perfectly! For more information and specials, "like" eShakti on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!

And I can't leave this post without thanking my best friend, Jackie, of Jackie Ranson Photography, for taking these beautiful photos. You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!