Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas!


Upon walking to the guest house at 3:30 a.m. on Christmas morning, I said to my mother, "I don't think I have what it takes to be a parent on Christmas Eve. Can we say EXHAUSTION? And I had all of my presents wrapped! I just joined the family assembly line to get everything else together and ended up with 4 hours of very interrupted sleep. 
That's one of the pregnancy luxuries I do NOT enjoy. Peeing five to seven times a night is damaging to sleeping habits.


My dad and mom watching Little S. make cookies with my aunt and cousin-



 Christmas morning - Little S. was armed with "Poodle" and her milk.

Greeting her cousins in the overflowing with gifts living room!

Little S. watched intently while she felt out how the gift-opening process was going to work.

Family photo!

The first gift of Christmas!

It was Hello Kitty jams from Gigi and Pop!

 And she put them on right away!

A Buzz Lightyear lunchbox from Pop! Sweet!
 

It's filled with Spiderman stickers!!!
Yes, my kid is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!