Friday, January 27, 2012

You Look Like You Should Be on National Geographic

Husband and I joked that this dress + Baby Bean make me look like a tribal egg, and therefore I should be featured in one of those National Geographic other-wordly child birthing specials. It's funny when one of your most tried and true, favorite wardrobe pieces becomes the centerpiece for a good laugh.

dress: Ross
tights: c/o We Love Colors
boots: Silhouettes
earrings: Target



I wore this out last Saturday night to my friend's Annual Girls' Night. The dress is sort of awesome, because it's so lightweight that it feels like absolutely nothing. Coincidentally, tights do NOT feel like absolutely nothing, so I felt naked on top and restricted on the bottom. It was interesting, to say the least. I had a great time meeting some new ladies and hanging out with old friends, but I think it's safe to say that being the pregnant chick amongst a group of wine-induced hilarity and jokery (jokes weren't on me, don't worry) is not my forte. I might have to stick to sober nights in (or out) from now on. Lame? Maybe. I just had more trouble opening up than usual. Sadly, I'm becoming the mommy who misses her girl when she's out and longs for bed past 10:30. That's okay, right?

Don't forget to enter the Darling Sparrow apron giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like Ke$ha (minus the craziness and whatnot), YOUR LOVE is my drug!